Senior Frontend Developer with React
Project: Europe’s biggest online shop for furniture and living space accessories, currently active in 8 countries in Europe and Latin America. Our dynamic and international team works with passion and enthusiasm on a big common goal: to revolutionize the Home & Living market. For this project we work in cross-functional agile teams for e -commerce platform for furniture in germany speaking countries.
Location: Kraków, Lubllin or remote
Business trips: Trips to Berlin more or less for a week, once every three months.
Task, challenges - to achieve!
- Development of a newly created platform for serving responsive components - we create a platform delivering components as micro applications (Node.js, Serverless);
- Building responsive components for our platform in close cooperation with designers (part in React.js + Emotion, Razzle);
- Rewriting existing code (jQuery, PHP) to our platform (Node.js, React.js);
- Sometimes happens to keep existing code (React as a single page app, sometimes jQuery).
- You have working experience with React.js;
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Strong familiarity with Node.js;
- Understanding of Express, Emotion, REST;
- English skills (at least B2+ level).
Nice to have: Razzle, Serverless, AWS, Docker, Storybook, Nightwatch/Cypress.
Values & Atmosphere
- flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
- external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
- private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
- open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department