Senior Front-End Developer
Our client is no ordinary tech company and we want You to know it as much as Codete does! With Codete you can develop a platform that’s used mainly by developers (not only) in order to manage all of their media needs in the cloud (AWS). A specially designed solution for quick and easy uploading, converting, using filters on images and videos for development needs (websites and apps). From upload, storage and security to a complex platform that speeds up the development process into a whole new level.
Codete’s team is also responsible for DAM (Digital Asset Management) solution focused more on a solution for marketing people, graphic designers and content people.
Over 450 000 registered users, 5000 paying customers (just a few o them: Nike, Adidas, CNN, Taboola, Netflix, TED, Answers.com, Redbull and more).
They manage more than 1 Billion images & Videos every day and work on an extremely large scale. Almost all of the news and e-commerce sites in Israel and abroad manage their images & Videos using Cloudinary - sounds good, huh?
We’re quite sure, this the most interesting thing that had a chance to see lately… or, you know… EVER! And Codete has exclusive access to it!
Tasks to do:
- Build Digital Asset Management solution.
- Work with product and QAs on the fine details of the functional specifications provided by product and UX experts;
- Technical design & architecture;
- Implementation with attention to code quality & best practices;
- Author unit and end-to-end automation tests;
- Provide progress reports to sync stakeholders across the company.
- Advanced Processing and analyzing of images & videos.
- Using Machine and deep learning techniques for advanced object detection, tagging, complex transformations (for example - style transfers and adding color to black & white images).
- Working in a “crazy” scale of an average of 3000 images & videos that are created each second! And the ability to handle more than tens of thousands images & videos per second!
- Big Data - we manage large quantities of Data and information. Our goal is to improve it and better analyze it in order to give us and our customers added value.
- Interfacing with leading CDN’s in the world and taking their abilities to the next level.
- An advanced management and editing system which includes advanced search, Tags, management of MetaData and the whole media lifecycle, advanced reports and more.
- Widgets that are incorporated in customer’s sites.
- SDK’s in a variety of technologies that provide accessibility to all of this greatness.
You must gather your skills before venturing forth
- 5+ years of experience in Front-end development using modern frameworks (React/Angular/Vue);
- Ability to design and develop complex components, dealing with advanced architectural issues;
- Excellent communication skills (English B2+) and ability to drive requirements;
- Ability to lead tasks independently;
- A "can-do" attitude.
Values & Atmosphere
• flexible attitude (including working hours) • international business trips • social events & awaydays • support for your ideas
• external conferences • technical & soft skills trainings • switching between projects/technology • English classes • internal library
Health & Relax
• private health care • multisport card • sport events • chill out room • fresh fruits & juicer
Knowledge & Culture
• open source initiatives • CodeteCON • R&D department